Damask

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Treasury Tuesday

    Today's Treasury is inspired by the lovely country wedding of our friends Chris and Sarah Vespi this weekend at Lauxmont Farms, in Pennsylvania. The wedding took place on a cliff overlooking corn fields, horse pastures, and the Susquehanna River. It was a beautiful setting, and I only smelled horse manure once during the cocktail hour! I love attending weddings and seeing the themes people choose, but I have to say that I am super glad that my wedding, and wedding planning, is over. If I could do it again, I would elope. That was just too stressful! But, when I go searching on Etsy for country-themed wedding ideas, I am reminded of the fun parts of wedding planning, and the creativity it can entail!

More on the wedding weekend festivities tomorrow....here's today's Treasury! Check back on Friday for a Featured Seller! HERE is the direct link for treasury, if you want to leave comments or further check out the sellers shops!

3 comments:

  1. What a great blog and a beautiful treasury. The wedding sounds wonderful.
    Warm wishes, tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I bet your friends' wedding was lovely! Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pick are lovely! Thank you for the feature:)

    ReplyDelete