Damask

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tickled Pink

Oopsie. Long time, no blog. I'm still sewing, but mostly for myself and personal gifts for all my wonderful friends who have been popping out those babies lately! There are some items still in my shop, and have had random sales that make me smile!

I've also been featured in two treasuries lately, and they were both such pretty treasuries that I thought I'd post them in case anyone is reading!
TREASURY ONE LINK (photos below)






























































TREASURY TWO LINK (photos below)

3 comments:

  1. The most important aspects to be kept in mind while making a purchase online are; quality, appearance, efficiency and functionality.

    baby gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your share. Can i share this post for my website quà tặng tết. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your product, very happy to find your blog. Can I share with you a website about gift, công ty in quà tặng InLogo, can you follow it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete