Damask

Monday, October 4, 2010

Long time, no blog

I've been slacking on the blog, and on Etsy stuff, for the past two weeks. I just can't get into it right now. I've heard from other Etsy sellers that sometimes a break is ok, while the urge to create rejuvenates itself. There's a small part of me that's debating slowly closing my shop. Selling the things left, and then letting it close. My profit margin is so small, that it doesn't feel worth it some days. In order to make more money, I will have to increase my prices, but I dont think many people will want to purchase anything if prices go much higher. Any advice from other sellers out there?

Instead, I am enjoying sewing my nephew's first birthday gift (pictures to come after he opens it), and spending time with my family, who was visiting from the East Coast.

My parents stopped in CA for 2 days on their way to Hawaii for my Mom's birthday. My brother drove down from college (about 45 min. north) and the 5 of us spent the day on Saturday renting a duffy boat in Newport harbor, putzing around and eating food. The sun was shining, the breeze was flowing, and so was the laughter.






No comments:

Post a Comment