Damask

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Times they are a-changin'

This has been a week of change.

I launched a new Etsy shop (check it out at www.cutebabygifts.etsy.com or click the button on the sidebar).

I got a Macbook Pro (to make creating the Etsy shop go more efficiently). Now I have to figure out how to get all my items from my near-dead Dell to a Macbook. Any tips?

And I am starting a blog! I have been an avid follower of blog's for about a year now, and love reading other people's stories of their lives, recipes, crafting ideas, and prayer requests. While I may not have much going on in my personal life that would be of interest to readers, I always am full of crafting ideas, new sewing projects, and prayer requests.

So.....bring on the change!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes in your new etsy venture! As for transferring info from pc to Mac... flash drive is the easiest way I think. There may be a lot of photo editing required once you've changed over, too. Not expert advice, but I hope it helps!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete