Damask

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Treasury Tuesday

It's been a long, long, long time since I've done a Treasury Tuesday. Tuesday's are my days off, so I usually get to spend the day sewing and hanging out. October-November, however, held an exciting and BUSY month of 6 weeks in a row of being out of town from Fri-Sunday! As wonderful as the trips were, it led to using Tuesdays for grocery shopping and laundry! So, Treasury Tuesday had to take a hiatus. But it was well worth the trip to Chicago to see my sister, a wedding in Pittsburg, my husband's Triathalon in Catalina Island, and much more!

As December settles in - how did it show up so quickly? - I figured my next Treasury Tuesday should feature my favorite winter colors - winter white and cranberry. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment